About the exercise
- Plenary exercise
- Time required : 25-30 minutes
- Target audience : Any group willing to engage in participatory learning. Suitable for all levels of knowledge.
- To enable the facilitator to assess participants’ knowledge of freedom of religion or belief (FORB) and tailor subsequent input sessions accordingly.
- Allows participants to explore their views and ideas about FORB in relation to their own values.
- To gradually ease participants into deeper discussions of FORB in their local context.
An interactive game in which participants place themselves along an imaginary line between ‘totally agree’ and ‘totally disagree’ in relation to statements on FORB and discuss their thoughts. A good opener for a session on FORB for all, before any knowledge input on the right.