What are your future learning needs?
Help us plan our work for the future! Answer the following quick questionnaire to share your learning needs with us.
What resources, courses or tools would help you to promote freedom of religion or belief more effectively? What topics do you want to further develop knowledge or skills on?
Please take this one-minute survey to help us continue to provide helpful learning materials:
The FORB Learning Platform currently offers:
- FORB Training of the Trainers: An 11-week online facilitated course for people wanting to facilitate interactive trainings on freedom of religion or belief
- FORB for all: A self-study mid-level introduction to FORB that you can take at your own pace, at any time.
- FORB and Gender Equality – Enemies or allies? A self-study course on the relationship between women’s rights and FORB.
- The Local Changemakers Course : A complete curriculum of downloadable course materials for awareness raising at the grassroots level, available in 6 languages so far.
- The FORB Facilitators Toolkit: A collection of 70 exercises, over 30 case studies and a range of practical tools to help you plan and deliver trainings on FORB.
- Films on FORB: Short educational films, available in 20 languages.
- Lots of practical tools: eg Learning objectives for FORB trainings, Tips for facilitation, Responding to tricky questions, Tools for context analysis.
What’s missing? Complete the survey and let us know!